October 26, 2011

Bleh

It was a dark and stormy night...
Once upon a time...
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

I don't know what to write. Not that I'm obligated to write anything, I guess. Well, sort of obligated. I like the routine of posting something each day. But I'm running low on photos. And I've been running kind of low on inspiration overall.  I could complain a lot right now about a rummage sale co-chair over-committing herself and not doing half of it, so I'm picking up the pieces while trying to work, too. Or a funeral tomorrow that is bad enough to go to by myself without having to arrange for all of C-man's activities before and after simply because Beerman is choosing work instead. Or this shoulder that just hurts. I could complain about all of that. But that would be whiny. So I won't.

...So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

1 comment:

jon said...

Hey...You're stealing my lines.

Try this one...Four score and seven years ago I had green eggs and ham and I can't take it any more. Well, Here's looking at you,! kid. Make my day.
I bid you a fond farewell.