October 20, 2011

Thursday thirteen random things


  1. I'm getting acupuncture again starting today. I sure hope it helps.
  2. The Humira I've been shooting directly into my stomach seems to, though, which is positive.
  3. Although I have a giant red welt where I shot myself yesterday. Clearly, I did something wrong.
  4. Why is Lindsay Lohan taking up so much of the world's communication waves? Do people really care what she wore to court?
  5. I went and got new makeup yesterday. Mine just hasn't been working out well for me, and I needed some new stuff.
  6. I was late to pick C-man up from chess club. Which may or may not have been a direct result of #5.
  7. It was okay, though, because I had a rummage sale meeting at the school, and C-man got to race around the cafeteria for an hour, which he loved.
  8. I do not love these rummage sale meetings. I'll be so glad when it's over. The mere thought of all those dirty clothes coming in again makes me shudder.
  9. I'm going to start a school plant sale in the spring to get out of the rummage sale obligations. I'm very excited about that.
  10. It's sweater weather again. Which reminds me, I really need to get cooking on that sweater I started in Japan and got annoyed with when I had to rip 1/3 of it out because of bad pattern instructions.
  11. I could really use a facial. I don't know if it's age, stress, the new drugs, or something else, but I'm noticing a lot of un-funny laugh lines showing up on my face that my self-portrait project is only emphasizing.
  12. I've been doing the gluten-free thing for a bit now. I don't think I have a gluten issue. I think I have a sugar issue, which is reduced when I eat gluten-free stuff.You know, with my Web MD and all.
  13. The Jingle Bell Run/Walk is coming up in a couple of weeks. Feel free to sign up to walk with me. Or donate for me. Or whatever.

No comments: