October 25, 2011

Randomly speaking. Because it's all I know how to do.

I've spent entirely too much time in doctors' offices lately. I'm so tired of them all telling me they can fix me. So I'm sticking with the one who isn't promising anything. He's also the same one who assured me this morning I don't have some bizarre tumor making my spine and shoulder hurt, but that it's arthritis-related. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I'm down 5 pounds from my last doctor's visit. Which is excellent and something I attribute to avoiding a lot of the candy and cakes and other crap at work. About 10 more pounds would be ideal, but I'll take every one that comes off. Now that the drugs are working a bit, I should be able to exercise some more. C-man and I have been swimming lately, which is good.

The annual school rummage sale is coming up. This weekend is crap item drop-off, and then all next week is sorting and pricing all the disgusting donated clothes, squirrel-infested couches, and other castoff amazing items. Then the big show is on the 5th. And then I'm done. Rummage sales are just not my thing. But the school earns a huge amount of cash from it, so I am trying to keep my eye on the prize.

C-man just had his flag football pictures taken, so we officially weighed and measured him. He is exactly 4' and 60 pounds. He was incredibly proud of the 4' bit.

It seriously feels like Friday already. This is shaping up to be a long week.

1 comment:

jon said...

My wife says our house has a squirrel infestation.
I haven't seen a squirrel in a while.
I think she is delusional.