October 21, 2011

Breaths


Some days, I feel like I'm given a sign to stop and slow down for just a moment and to take a breath. Last night's sky was one of those moments for me. Usually, this time of year helps me do that. As things get colder, the calendar tends to get a little thinner and life a bit slower.

Except for this Fall.

For some reason, okay because of the resident 6 year old social butterfly, the calendar remains packed. Beerman has been on the move a lot lately, going here and there for different things, all while C-man's schedule continues to ramp up. Not to mention, the amount of time and effort this stupid school rummage sale  I'm chairing for the last time is taking.

I recognize this isn't a different plight than anyone else. But because my health is crappier, I do feel like it's harder to bounce out of. Or maybe I'm just whining. Either way, I'm going to keep looking at last night's sky as my reminder to relax a bit. Well that, and continue going to see the matinees of cool movies alongside all the old people on my work from home days.

No comments: