August 17, 2012

Seventeen

I am so incredibly happy that it's Friday. Between traveling this week and the rainy weather and work being frenetic and knowing C-man is not happy at camp, I'm drained. Last night was parent packet pickup at school, which is the back to school event where you put money in your accounts and buy new spirit wear and get your bus stake. C-man scored himself a play date for the night within 5 minutes of being there. Which was kind of nice because Beerman was in Chicago until super late, so I got the night to lay on the couch like a lump.
Which was good for the mind to be brain dead, but bad because I haven't been doing much in the way of physical activity lately. I'm trying to figure out a way to get to the gym regularly. I think spin may end up being my answer. (Barf) My rheumatologist is sending me to a physical therapist because of some funky stuff going on with my hip. I've never had a whole lot of luck with that stuff, but selfishly, I have decided maybe it'll help me workout more, so accepted the referral.
Irish Fest is this weekend, which means it's the annual Arthritis Walk tomorrow morning. Apparently everyone (of age) gets free beer at the end of the walk this year. Yes, please.

2 comments:

Mary Z said...

Sorry the camp wasn't a good experience, but I'll bet it's bothering you more than him, and he'll get over it quicker.

Lots of gentle hugs from here, and I hope you'll be more comfortably mobile soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks for calling attention to those concerns. I feel individuals should be skeptical of another drug program, and perhaps request for non-pharmacological treatment options before accepting drug treatments. Regrettably, with mass-advertising of drugs within this nation, we've arrive at take routine drugs as a standard of care instead of the exception.

Regards,
Nathalie
Arthrose Behandlung Expert