August 16, 2012

Sixteen

  • I'm back home again. Tonight is the back-to-school packet pickup. It's so hard to believe it's that time again.
  • I'm not feeling great. It could be the travel. It could be the violent storms. It could be the high mold counts. It could be a virus. Hard to tell.
  • At least it's good I have an excuse to bug out of work early. I need it today.
  • Yesterday, Harry refused to go on a walk with the dog walker because our road was getting paved and he was afraid of the trucks. Today, it's pouring and lightning and thundering. My money is on Harry refusing to walk again.
  • C-man is not enjoying camp. I don't know if it's because it is a sucky experience or because it's a Jewish camp and so much is in Hebrew or within the context of Judaism that he doesn't understand it. Regardless, we are going to have to figure out something different for next summer because it's torture leaving him there in the morning.
  • I woke up last night dreaming about Oklahoma Joe's BBQ. Damn, that was good. I need to go through a barbecue detox.

1 comment:

l'empress said...

Is there anything I could do to help -- explain, answer questions? Not that I spent that much time in a Jewish camp, but I certainly know the context.