August 10, 2012

Ten

As summer winds down, our schedule seems to get crazier. But inside, I feel myself aching to slow down a bit. We had the opportunity to spend this weekend out of town with Beerman, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. And last night, I was at a friend's for happy "hour" (or four). And while it was nice to see everyone and meet a few new people, it was just too loud. I'd taken my Humira shot in the morning and knew I was up for a chemo infusion later today, which curbs my alcohol interest. But even without that, it just wasn't all that appealing to me to be out and about.

This weekend, I'm vowing for us to do some fun, low-tech kind of fun. And I'm vowing to get some good exercise in, too, because as the days get shorter, so does my mood. Time to get in the habit now!

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I'm just stopping in to wish you an easy day.

Mary Z said...

Good wishes from Tennessee, too.