August 21, 2012

Twenty-One


  • We finally made it to the Estabrook beer garden this weekend. A little slice of Munich's bounty in the North Shore of Milwaukee. Not to mention, it's right next to a beautiful playground. Double win.
  • I had a massage last night. Mondays should always end with a massage.
  • Physical therapy starts on Thursday. I've never had very good luck with PT, but since I haven't been able to walk straight lately, I figured it can't hurt.
  • Harry is incredibly overdue on a shave-down and can't get in for 8 more weeks. Dang, dog groomers are hard to come by.
  • C-man is getting his hair cut on Thursday. Trimmed, to be more accurate. I didn't ask permission this time, but just told him. I can't stand to look at it in his eyes anymore.
  • C-man is going to be Thor for Halloween. His hair still isn't long enough, but I'm not pointing that out.
  • We are firming up plans for our annual Fall Fest party - Percy Jackson, Greek food, ouzo, and maybe a bouncy house. We're reading the 2nd Percy Jackson book at nights now to get in the mood.
  • Next week is vacation time. Ahhhh... my mind can't wait. I just hope it doesn't get too cold by then.

No comments: