August 22, 2012

Twenty-two

  • It's incredibly hard not to think about our impending vacation. Stupid work getting in the way of my life again.
  • C-man is much happier at camp this week. It's still a camp run through the JCC, but not at the spot out in the woods. He's still vowing never to do this again, though. At least he's ending on a better note.
  • I've had a mad sweet tooth lately. Combined with an extraordinary desire not to work out, this could be tragic.
  • I've also been incredibly tired lately. As in, I can't keep my eyes open during meetings tired. Something's not entirely right.
  • C-man conned me into ordering him custom Reebok Zig Tech shoes. We have to go try some on tonight to know the right size to order. If I'm going to be blood-let for a pair of shoes, he's at least going to be able to wear them for a long time!
  • Have I mentioned we're going on vacation next week? One whole week of zero commitments, a fishing pole, a book, and some s'mores. Ahhhhhhh...

No comments: