July 28, 2014

Just like that, it's Monday again



  • C-man is home again after a weekend up north with his cousins. He was all huggy and happy. And then he was overtired and ornery. That homecoming honeymoon was short-lived.
  • This ebola thing scares me. More than the-Russians-are-going-to-nuke-us fear in the 80s.
  • Bats scare me, too. And there's always at least one hanging out in my sun umbrella and flies out when I open it. Shudder.
  • During my childhood, there were bats in the house. All the time. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and feel them swoop over me. Shudder. ACK! I don't care how good they are, and that whole all God's creatures thing, I hate them.
  • I need to look at my calendar and take some days off. I'm feeling burned out with things.
  • Beatrix's hive was all crazy. They've got brood and larva and honey, but also have comb everywhere. I mean, everywhere. They are definitely my "creative" hive.
  • I would like a nap.

No comments: