- C-man is home again after a weekend up north with his cousins. He was all huggy and happy. And then he was overtired and ornery. That homecoming honeymoon was short-lived.
- This ebola thing scares me. More than the-Russians-are-going-to-nuke-us fear in the 80s.
- Bats scare me, too. And there's always at least one hanging out in my sun umbrella and flies out when I open it. Shudder.
- During my childhood, there were bats in the house. All the time. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and feel them swoop over me. Shudder. ACK! I don't care how good they are, and that whole all God's creatures thing, I hate them.
- I need to look at my calendar and take some days off. I'm feeling burned out with things.
- Beatrix's hive was all crazy. They've got brood and larva and honey, but also have comb everywhere. I mean, everywhere. They are definitely my "creative" hive.
- I would like a nap.
July 28, 2014
Just like that, it's Monday again
at 11:05 AM