- After tomorrow, C-man is done with his favorite 6-week summer camp for the season, and he moves on to a new one. Wow, that went fast.
- I didn't know I could love Legolas any more than I already did.
- It was 48 degrees for my bees this morning. On the last day of July. That's ridiculous.
- I don't know how I'm going to explain the Cespedes trade to C-man. He's going to be a little crushed.
- It's been a terrible summer for movie releases. I haven't wanted to go see a single one. Bummer.
- I started looking for a Packers game date to get tickets. They're already priced at over $200 a ticket. Sheesh!
- In good news, it's almost the weekend and we have no significant plans.
- C-man is invited to a birthday party and the request was for gift cards to local restaurants to donate to the Children's Hospital families. I thought that was awesome.
- Way better than a kid I know who told me he invited a bunch of kids to his party just so he could get a ton of presents.
- I've been interviewing a ton of people lately, many of whom have major errors on their resumes. How is that even possible?
- I want to go geocaching this weekend. We haven't gone all summer.
- Right after the farmers market. I adore the farmers market.
- I hope my bee man is at the market. I want to chat with him again about my hives.
July 31, 2014
Thursday Thirteen Bits of Random
at 10:55 AM