July 31, 2014

Thursday Thirteen Bits of Random


  1. After tomorrow, C-man is done with his favorite 6-week summer camp for the season, and he moves on to a new one. Wow, that went fast.
  2. I didn't know I could love Legolas any more than I already did.
  3. It was 48 degrees for my bees this morning. On the last day of July. That's ridiculous.
  4. I don't know how I'm going to explain the Cespedes trade to C-man. He's going to be a little crushed.
  5. It's been a terrible summer for movie releases. I haven't wanted to go see a single one. Bummer.
  6. I started looking for a Packers game date to get tickets. They're already priced at over $200 a ticket. Sheesh!
  7. In good news, it's almost the weekend and we have no significant plans.
  8. C-man is invited to a birthday party and the request was for gift cards to local restaurants to donate to the Children's Hospital families. I thought that was awesome.
  9. Way better than a kid I know who told me he invited a bunch of kids to his party just so he could get a ton of presents.
  10. I've been interviewing a ton of people lately, many of whom have major errors on their resumes. How is that even possible?
  11. I want to go geocaching this weekend. We haven't gone all summer.
  12. Right after the farmers market. I adore the farmers market.
  13. I hope my bee man is at the market. I want to chat with him again about my hives.

1 comment:

l'empress said...

I am so out of the résumé business that I never submitted one online. But I am an editor.

I find myself wondering if I could interest people in pre-reading résumés, just for typos, etc. I think people just don't care, not even a lot of potential employers. You are an exception.