- Oh my gosh, I hate being sick in the summer. I've got a cough that is deep in my chest and overall I just feel terrible. I'm supposed to read in church on Sunday, but hopefully someone will take it for me so I don't inadvertently hack on top of everyone.
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 is going to be filmed. I adore Johnny Depp, but I think we beat that horse about 2 movies ago.
- The Fifty Shades of grey trailer is out. As dippy as the books were, I'm totally going to that movie.
- I'm feeling so crummy, I'd really like to go home and watch Sweet Home Alabama with Harry at my feet.
- Speaking of Harry, I forgot to pay the dog walker today. Darn it.
- These continued botched death row executions make me so sad. The concept of justifying evil with evil eludes me.
- I'm going to visit my bees on Sunday. I'm really hoping they're doing okay. I need to get a second brood box on Beatrix and a honey super on Amelia if they're going to have any chance of making it through the winter.
- I can't believe I'm thinking winter already. Oy!
- We have a beer garden party planned with our friends this weekend. I love the local beer gardens.
- I have little patience today.
July 24, 2014
Thursday ten bits of random because I can't get to thirteen
at 12:00 PM