January 6, 2015

Lazily blogging by bullets again


  • I withdrew C-man from this Sunday's wrestling tournament.
  • Because we've got Packers tickets, baby!
  • Wrestling is awesome, but I've learned that the Packers are way awesomer.
  • It's supposed to be 19 degrees and snowing.
  • A veritable heat wave, people!
  • He also starts ski lessons again this Saturday.
  • I am going to try to ski, too.
  • My joints have been super achy the last couple of days, so hopefully I can do it.
  • I'm heading to California next week. Hopefully it'll be warmer.
  • It's my plan to take a picture in front of the Santa Barbara courthouse they show on Psych.
  • I've been craving ice cream. But since that's no way to lost 10 pounds, I'm depriving myself.
  • Deprivation sucks.
  • This past weekend, a week after Christmas, I overheard my kid playing Jingle Bells on his trumpet while his Jewish neighbor sang along.
  • I've started getting end of year statements for taxes. Crap. Those are coming up again, apparently.
  • Is it the weekend yet?

No comments: