- I withdrew C-man from this Sunday's wrestling tournament.
- Because we've got Packers tickets, baby!
- Wrestling is awesome, but I've learned that the Packers are way awesomer.
- It's supposed to be 19 degrees and snowing.
- A veritable heat wave, people!
- He also starts ski lessons again this Saturday.
- I am going to try to ski, too.
- My joints have been super achy the last couple of days, so hopefully I can do it.
- I'm heading to California next week. Hopefully it'll be warmer.
- It's my plan to take a picture in front of the Santa Barbara courthouse they show on Psych.
- I've been craving ice cream. But since that's no way to lost 10 pounds, I'm depriving myself.
- Deprivation sucks.
- This past weekend, a week after Christmas, I overheard my kid playing Jingle Bells on his trumpet while his Jewish neighbor sang along.
- I've started getting end of year statements for taxes. Crap. Those are coming up again, apparently.
- Is it the weekend yet?
January 6, 2015
Lazily blogging by bullets again
at 2:48 PM