January 8, 2015

Thursday Thirteen



  1. Milwaukee Public Schools was called due to cold, and we thought everyone else would be, too. However, C-man's school district was not. That was NOT a popular decision at our house this morning.
  2. Even my pink fuzzy unicorns dancing on rainbows singing didn't elicit a smile.
  3. The time has come for C-man to not be in after care at school anymore. The teacher changed (and she isn't really great with the kids), he's aging out of this, and the proverbial straw on the camel broke yesterday when all the boys were forced to sit quietly until their parents arrived and a couple of the kids were crying. Not okay.
  4. I sent my second disgruntled email to the principal this week.
  5. That is sooo not my style, and makes me totally uncomfortable. I don't even send bad food back, I hate confrontation so much.
  6. But now I'm scrambling to find an alternative solution for him. The good news is I've got his old daycare teacher who can meet him at home lined up. So that's positive. I'm just not sure if that's a long-term solution.
  7. I've started dressing to be warm and not for fashion. At least that's my current story on why I look like crap.
  8. At this weekend's game, we'll be sitting halfway up the first bowl, on the end zone, for anyone looking for us. You know, because they always show the beautiful people on camera after all.
  9. I won't be the one wearing a football bra. (Although I should stop and get C-man a cheesehead. He'd love it.) Although it is supposed to be double digit weather in the positive. Balmy!
  10. My stupid left hip has been killing me again. I'm going to really try to roll it out at the gym tonight. Although I don't know if that helps or hurts.
  11. I'm at a loss for what to do about this pain. Not that it's a consideration for me, but I really do understand the suicides due to chronic pain. There is just no escape.
  12. I think I'm going to miss not going to a wrestling tournament this weekend. They're really adorable.
  13. Have I mentioned how thankful I am the weekend is almost here?

No comments: