- C-man is home sick today.
- We went to the walk in clinic last night, and he has a sinus infection and the beginnings of bronchitis. But at least no fever!
- Winter 2014-15 is the season of antibiotics, apparently.
- The good news is it gives me a day to be able to slow down too, and kick this crud before it kicks me.
- My parents are celebrating their 49th anniversary today. (Congrats, Mom and Dad!) Not to state the obvious, but... wow.
- C-man's wrestling club is hosting its own tournament on 3/8. Of course, it requires many parents to volunteer to help.
- 6 people showed up for the planning meeting. There are over 50 kids in the program. It's so disgusting.
- So now I'm trying to get local restaurants to advertise and donate. It's like whiplash flashing back to my horrible non-profit days. But I guess someone has to do it.
- I also have to start planning the winter carnival at C-man's school.
- How do I get roped into all of these horrible volunteer things?
- Having C-man come home on the bus after school with a sitter waiting has proven to be a huge hit. He's happier, his homework is getting done, and things aren't nearly as rushed. It's been good.
- I am so, so, so missing Harry. I need another dog. But none of them are Harry.
- This weekend we're back to skiing and wrestling. Such is my life.
January 22, 2015
at 12:04 PM