- It's my wedding anniversary to Beerman today. 14 successful years.
- He's in Denver.
- I did get roses and chocolate covered strawberries. So that was nice.
- C-man has a baseball game and baseball photos tonight.
- I'll have to leave work again to make it in time.
- One day I'll be able to make a whole work day.
- It'd also be nice if I could sleep the whole night. That hasn't happened for so long, it doesn't even seem like a reality anymore.
- A wrestling mom asked me to make up two collages for her boys.
- I didn't know I'd still be editing photos in May. But they're good people, so it's not a real complaint.
- C-man is wrestling on Sundays now. He came home a giant ball of sweat and all bruised up and declared it the best wrestling practice ever.
- I do not understand this boy stuff.
May 19, 2015
at 10:40 AM