- C-man didn't have baseball this weekend, so we went and watched his friends (who are on the in-season tournament team) play. His age group won.
- He's been asked to try out for the post-season tournament team, which is kind of a big deal. He's thrilled.
- Who needs a blissful family summer vacation on the sandy dunes anyway?
- C-man's Spring concert is tomorrow, and he needs a green polo. I don't have time to get a green polo.
- Hello, Zappos and your beautiful next-day delivery.
- My inner thigh sting woke me up this morning with its itchy welty grossness. Damnit.
- I think I need beekeeping pants. The little suckers always go for my legs.
- I have a new queen coming this week. I hope it's toward the end of the week.
- Tonight's baseball game is against one of the best teams in the league.
- Which is why you'll forgive me that I'm really excited there are some potential thunderstorms brewing right at game time.
May 26, 2015
at 10:18 AM