May 26, 2015

Tuesday Ten


  1. C-man didn't have baseball this weekend, so we went and watched his friends (who are on the in-season tournament team) play. His age group won.
  2. He's been asked to try out for the post-season tournament team, which is kind of a big deal. He's thrilled.
  3. Who needs a blissful family summer vacation on the sandy dunes anyway?
  4. C-man's Spring concert is tomorrow, and he needs a green polo. I don't have time to get a green polo.
  5. Hello, Zappos and your beautiful next-day delivery.
  6. My inner thigh sting woke me up this morning with its itchy welty grossness. Damnit.
  7. I think I need beekeeping pants. The little suckers always go for my legs.
  8. I have a new queen coming this week. I hope it's toward the end of the week.
  9. Tonight's baseball game is against one of the best teams in the league.
  10. Which is why you'll forgive me that I'm really excited there are some potential thunderstorms brewing right at game time.

No comments: