- I needed a show to watch, and Bev is always taking about Outlander, so I thought I'd try it. I binged through Season 1 in 3 days.
- Season 2 is out, but you can't stream it. It's killing me. I need my Outlander now!
- Beerman finally made it home at 5:30 a.m. today. While aesthetically nice, the Denver airport really is a POS when it comes to moving you through it.
- I have tomorrow off because it's the school's Junior Olympics. That's always fun to watch.
- It's supposed to be crummy weather this weekend, unfortunately.
- While I'd like summer activities to really begin, I'm also looking forward to some TV and laziness.
- I think Beerman and I are planning on going out to eat one night to celebrate our anniversary.
- I guess I should find a place for C-man to sleep over, if he hasn't already lined something up for himself.
- Tretar means threefill in Swedish. Like, I need a tretar on my coffee. Totally appropriate for today.
- I have lunch out today. I love that.
- I'm hoping to take some good photographs this weekend. Non-baseball photographs, if you believe that.
- Although we have to go wrestling shoe shopping. Apparently his foot grew since March.
May 21, 2015
at 11:56 AM