May 21, 2015

Thursday Thirteen


  1. I needed a show to watch, and Bev is always taking about Outlander, so I thought I'd try it. I binged through Season 1 in 3 days.
  2. Season 2 is out, but you can't stream it. It's killing me. I need my Outlander now!
  3. Beerman finally made it home at 5:30 a.m. today. While aesthetically nice, the Denver airport really is a POS when it comes to moving you through it.
  4. I have tomorrow off because it's the school's Junior Olympics. That's always fun to watch.
  5. It's supposed to be crummy weather this weekend, unfortunately.
  6. While I'd like summer activities to really begin, I'm also looking forward to some TV and laziness.
  7. I think Beerman and I are planning on going out to eat one night to celebrate our anniversary.
  8. I guess I should find a place for C-man to sleep over, if he hasn't already lined something up for himself.
  9. Tretar means threefill in Swedish. Like, I need a tretar on my coffee. Totally appropriate for today.
  10. I have lunch out today. I love that.
  11. I'm hoping to take some good photographs this weekend. Non-baseball photographs, if you believe that.
  12. Although we have to go wrestling shoe shopping. Apparently his foot grew since March.
  13. TGIT!

No comments: