- C-man is still thrilled about his touchdown yesterday. He equated it to getting a puppy.
- Which makes me happy, because touchdowns are much less bitey.
- The play went well last night. I did all my pieces.
- Unfortunately, a cast member tossed the wine glasses and they crashed all over the floor.
- That's been my warning to everyone nightly - don't push off the tables, because they're rickety.
- It flustered a cast member, and she jumped 4 pages ahead. We made our way back eventually, and I threw in a random line about broken plates to cover, and we moved on.
- At least the audience was small.
- I'm so exhausted and creaky today. Beasley woke us up at 9.
- At least I don't have rehearsals until Thursday. That'll be a great break.
- But the rest of today is going to be la-azy. So much to do around here, but screw it.
September 27, 2015
A much needed break
at 10:58 AM