- I just signed a permission slip for C-man to go to the Milwaukee Film Festival on a field trip. Must be nice.
- Tonight is our first night on stage in front of an audience. Technically, it's a rehearsal, but we'll have people there.
- I'm feeling better about things. My play husband knows his lines a bit better, so at least that's positive.
- Tomorrow is football picture day. Beerman is still in Denver at the Great American Beer Festival, and I've got curtain call at 7 p.m. I don't know how I'm going to get the team photo, darnit! I guess I'll have to pay the photographer like the rest of the world.
- I find it so interesting that everyone feels they should comment on the Pope now that he's in the States. I don't think I've ever commented about Thomas Monson or Justin Welby, so find it fascinating that everyone wants to weigh in on Pope Francis. Maybe it's just a testament to his impact.
- I am loving his anti-death penalty and help the poor speeches, though.
- I'm running on fumes these days. I get home from rehearsal after 10, and then can't calm down enough to go to bed until midnight. Coupled with not sleeping well at night anyway, and it's going to get ugly.
- Sunday is going to be a long, lazy day in bed. Well, until it's time to go to the dog park.
- At some point, I'm going to have to get to my bees again. This weekend is not going to be it.
- I'm sort of in love with the new Taylor Swift song, Wildest Dreams. I can't decide if I like the song, or just the amazing cinematography in the video, but I can't stop singing it.
- I can't get my hair highlighted for another week and was caught plucking grays from my head. Damnit.
- Someone in my play is sick, so I gave her a 2 oz bottle of my honey. I didn't want to tell her that I don't give my honey away to just anyone. I figured for the good of her not getting me sick, though, it was worth it!
- I'm working from home tomorrow because C-man is off school. That's going to be awesome.
September 24, 2015
at 12:46 PM