September 11, 2015

Weekend ahead


  • Oh my gosh, it's finally here. I feel like I could bow down and kiss the ground Friday walks on.
  • Tomorrow, the boys are drafting their fantasy teams.
  • I'll be at my massage, which I totally need. I've been in so much pain.
  • Stupid, stupid rain.
  • Speaking of arthritis pain, the Jingle Bell Run registration is open. Come walk with me!
  • Rehearsal was a bit better last night. Because we missed Monday (Labor Day), we have to rehearse tonight.
  • I'm still never doing this again.
  • Which C-man and Beerman are quick to point out has been said before, and yet here I am.
  • Sometimes my family members don't know when to keep their mouths shut.
  • And tomorrow, we start the football season. Let's pray for a safe and healthy one...

No comments: