- Oh my gosh, it's finally here. I feel like I could bow down and kiss the ground Friday walks on.
- Tomorrow, the boys are drafting their fantasy teams.
- I'll be at my massage, which I totally need. I've been in so much pain.
- Stupid, stupid rain.
- Speaking of arthritis pain, the Jingle Bell Run registration is open. Come walk with me!
- Rehearsal was a bit better last night. Because we missed Monday (Labor Day), we have to rehearse tonight.
- I'm still never doing this again.
- Which C-man and Beerman are quick to point out has been said before, and yet here I am.
- Sometimes my family members don't know when to keep their mouths shut.
- And tomorrow, we start the football season. Let's pray for a safe and healthy one...
September 11, 2015
at 9:53 AM