September 22, 2015

I want my life back


  • My play husband STILL doesn't know his lines. We have 3 days to get this together. After all this time put into this, it's going to be totally wasted, because he's going to make us look like idiots. I'm so furious.
  • C-man is learning how to play tight end now. He's happy and nervous about it all at the same time.
  • I'm now the admin of both the football and wrestling teams Facebook pages. That way I can upload photos easier.
  • I feel a little bad that it's mostly 6th grade team photos for football, but what can you do? I've taken photos of the game prior to the 6th grade, at least...
  • Monthly (weekly during the season), I create a new cover page for the wrestling page. This month is C-man.
  • I guess I should probably show him that if I ever see him.
  • I'm going to be really glad when this play is done. I want my life back.
  • I need to get up to my bees. I have no idea when I'm going to have a day to do that, though.
  • Speaking of weekends... Fall Fest is planned again. That's the party where we put up the 20x20 tent, heat it, feed people, and show a movie. We're showing The Great Outdoors this year. It should be great.
  • Everyone is talking about the Japanese organization method in which you throw everything that doesn't give you joy. I've been slowly trying to get rid of things, because it sounds like a great idea. But there are a whole lot of things in my house that don't give me joy. This is going to take a while.
  • It's Great American Beer Festival week for those paying attention to these things.
  • 3 days until play day... This guy better pull it together.

No comments: