September 3, 2015

Thursday Thirteen


  1. Whew, I'm tired. Last night rehearsals wind me up, and then I can't sleep.
  2. C-man was observing that nap time is wasted on the K4 and K5 classrooms.
  3. Beerman made it home last night, which was nice.
  4. I've got the first third of the play totally memorized. Only 2/3 to go.
  5. At least the last third is pretty minimal.
  6. C-man quizzes me on my lines and I quiz him on his football plays.
  7. I have to figure out what dress I'm going to wear.
  8. Being fat doesn't help this. Maybe I should do a cleanse. Sigh.
  9. I'm so happy I harvested my honey, but now I'm looking at all those bottles and wondering where to store them.
  10. Speaking of that, I'm so tired of people asking for bottles. Get your own bee stings, people!
  11. Not to mention, if I sold it for what I've got in it, it'd make me cry.
  12. People keep coming to work sick. I'm so tired of sending them home. Just stay home, people!
  13. I took Beasley to the park last night. I don't think I've ever seen a crazier, happier dog.

No comments: