- Whew, I'm tired. Last night rehearsals wind me up, and then I can't sleep.
- C-man was observing that nap time is wasted on the K4 and K5 classrooms.
- Beerman made it home last night, which was nice.
- I've got the first third of the play totally memorized. Only 2/3 to go.
- At least the last third is pretty minimal.
- C-man quizzes me on my lines and I quiz him on his football plays.
- I have to figure out what dress I'm going to wear.
- Being fat doesn't help this. Maybe I should do a cleanse. Sigh.
- I'm so happy I harvested my honey, but now I'm looking at all those bottles and wondering where to store them.
- Speaking of that, I'm so tired of people asking for bottles. Get your own bee stings, people!
- Not to mention, if I sold it for what I've got in it, it'd make me cry.
- People keep coming to work sick. I'm so tired of sending them home. Just stay home, people!
- I took Beasley to the park last night. I don't think I've ever seen a crazier, happier dog.
September 3, 2015
at 12:54 PM