September 29, 2015

Is it the weekend yet?



  • I really want a new camera. I mean really want a new camera. I've got my eyes set on a new Nikon D750. Now if my wallet would sudden fatten up a little so I can get it. Maybe I'll get it before our Spring Break trip.
  • C-man went home sick from school yesterday. I've been feeling crummy, too. I'm hoping it's a quick virus we kick. He definitely seemed better today.
  • Although he went to bed early. (Thanks for being so far ahead at the half, Packers!) The sleep definitely helped.
  • I went through Act I of my lines today, since we haven't had rehearsals. I've still got it in my head, and should be fine on Thursday. I'll cover Act II on my commute home.
  • If one more person posts that stupid privacy post on Facebook, I'm going to quit the whole damn thing. If you don't have the good sense to realize it's ridiculous, it only takes 10 seconds to google it and find out it's a hoax. And even if you don't do that, for the love of God, take it down once you're told it's fake! Ahhh! Don't let the hackers win, people!

No comments: