- The email came out to sign up for wrestling. Dear God, is there never a break?
- There continue to be reports of a Miller-Bud merger/buyout. No word on what it means, but oh boy. Here we go again.
- A while ago, we were geocaching, and something bit/stung me in the finger. My finger still hurts and is numb. That sucks.
- My arthritis has been kicking in pretty hard again. I guess to remind me it's still here? Man, I hate fall.
- I've decided I need to start doing yoga seriously. This has to happen.
- I'm going to be in New York City next week. I'm really looking forward to taking some photos.
- It's good to look forward to something. I need to do more of that. It keeps me happy.
October 13, 2015
So it's Tuesday
at 12:57 PM