October 16, 2015

TGIF



  • I've got our Christmas Card figured out. This is early, so I'm incredibly happy to have settled on something.
  • Now to get the boys to cooperate. Although, as long as it isn't serious, that doesn't seem to be a problem.
  • C-man has a game in Greenfield tomorrow. It's supposed to be cold. Yuk.
  • But that means it's The Waterboy Friday.
  • Then it's Packers v Chargers on Sunday. At least it's supposed to be 50 at kickoff.
  • We're taking C-man's friend from the football and wrestling team. I always worry more when it isn't my kid. Let's hope it's a good game.
  • I'm picking up the DVD to my play today. I don't know if I can bear to watch myself. But at least it'll be nice to have if someday I decide I do want to see it.
  • As crazy as the weekend will be, I'm really happy it's here. How long until I can retire?

No comments: