- I've got our Christmas Card figured out. This is early, so I'm incredibly happy to have settled on something.
- Now to get the boys to cooperate. Although, as long as it isn't serious, that doesn't seem to be a problem.
- C-man has a game in Greenfield tomorrow. It's supposed to be cold. Yuk.
- But that means it's The Waterboy Friday.
- Then it's Packers v Chargers on Sunday. At least it's supposed to be 50 at kickoff.
- We're taking C-man's friend from the football and wrestling team. I always worry more when it isn't my kid. Let's hope it's a good game.
- I'm picking up the DVD to my play today. I don't know if I can bear to watch myself. But at least it'll be nice to have if someday I decide I do want to see it.
- As crazy as the weekend will be, I'm really happy it's here. How long until I can retire?
October 16, 2015
at 11:40 AM