- I am fighting off being sick. And I have lost all patience when horribly sick people come to work.
- I completely lost my shit on someone this morning, who when I said she should go home because she has strep, told me that she HAS to be at work. I'm her boss.
- How is your time and health more important than mine? And for that matter, my family's? Because once you get me sick, I drag that nonsense home.
- I should have stayed home, because I am not patient today.
- On a less ornery note, Halloween is this weekend. Everyone has their costumes ready.
- I still do not understand Beerman's costume at all. But anything that involves a White Chicks hat and a Rusty Wallace shirt is going to escape my understanding, I suppose.
- My phone did a factory reboot this weekend. It's a work phone that can't be backed up on the cloud. I lost a couple of videos of Harry. That made me sad.
- Our resort in Mana, Fiji informed us we are unbooked because they are going to film a reality show there. So now we've got to figure that out. A first world problem, for sure.
- I've been considering the writing a book in November thing again. I may even have a topic to go with. Now to commit to doing it.
- Is it Friday yet?
October 27, 2015
at 11:06 AM