- Southwest will let you book a flight through April 11th. We need return tickets from LA on April 12th. Come on, darnit! I want my tickets bought!
- Everyone around me seems to be sick. I've been doing my best to not catch anything. I cannot get sick this early in the season.
- This weekend is C-man's last home football game. Let's hope it has a better result than last week.
- Saturday is also Fall Fest at the house. Beerman's at the nervous point, wondering how it's all going to get done.
- I have to clean the house. But since the kids are older, there are no crafts or specific games. Just kind of a 'go nuts' situation. Which makes it a bit easier.
- I'm still doing a half-day tomorrow to help out, since I have to work the concession stand for football on Saturday.
- Beasley is all groomed and clean. Somehow, I'm going to have to run him so he isn't a maniac with 17 kids there.
- C-man had to read Stone Fox for school. The dog dies in the end. He was devastated and said he cried in class. He also lamented that he was the only one who cried. We decided the other kids just don't have souls.
- It is quite sweet how impacted he is by animals and babies. It makes me smile.
- I'm planning on using Sunday as a giant nap day. In reality, it'll probably be a big cleanup day. But I really hope I squeeze in a nap.
- Because the following weekend, I need to go put my bees down for a long winter's nap. I'm hoping they're doing well, and I don't need to feed them.
- Which reminds me. I should order candy boards for feeding, just in case.
- Is it Sunday yet?
October 8, 2015
at 10:57 AM