October 29, 2015

Thursday Thirteen



  1. There's one football game left to C-man's season. And then it's on to wrestling.
  2. C-man has sinus infection. I was debating whether to take him in to the doctor, but got an appointment when he said he was feeling worse. His eyes were totally bloodshot when I got him from school.
  3. Antibiotics for the win.
  4. We have Trick or Treat at work today. For adults.
  5. I'm not kidding. I had to buy candy and have to stand in my cube handing it out to other adults with whom I work.
  6. In Beerman's words, "Oh God, I would hate that."
  7. The weekend is almost here. I feel like I need this one more than I've needed one in a while.
  8. My house is filthy.
  9. But my honey is harvested. Well, one super of it. I'm going to take one super back to the bees. I don't need it, and I just feel bad taking it.
  10. I ran out of bottles to bottle what I did take. The new bottles should come tomorrow. Then I'll be done with honey for the season.
  11. Which is good, because I have a big honey splotch on my pants today. Apparently I got it while cleaning up this morning. Damn.
  12. I think I'm the only person in the universe not in love with Adele's new song. Just stop whining, already.
  13. The new James Bond movie, Spectre, comes out next weekend. Ohmagawd, I cannot wait!!!

No comments: