- There's one football game left to C-man's season. And then it's on to wrestling.
- C-man has sinus infection. I was debating whether to take him in to the doctor, but got an appointment when he said he was feeling worse. His eyes were totally bloodshot when I got him from school.
- Antibiotics for the win.
- We have Trick or Treat at work today. For adults.
- I'm not kidding. I had to buy candy and have to stand in my cube handing it out to other adults with whom I work.
- In Beerman's words, "Oh God, I would hate that."
- The weekend is almost here. I feel like I need this one more than I've needed one in a while.
- My house is filthy.
- But my honey is harvested. Well, one super of it. I'm going to take one super back to the bees. I don't need it, and I just feel bad taking it.
- I ran out of bottles to bottle what I did take. The new bottles should come tomorrow. Then I'll be done with honey for the season.
- Which is good, because I have a big honey splotch on my pants today. Apparently I got it while cleaning up this morning. Damn.
- I think I'm the only person in the universe not in love with Adele's new song. Just stop whining, already.
- The new James Bond movie, Spectre, comes out next weekend. Ohmagawd, I cannot wait!!!
October 29, 2015
at 11:12 AM