- I've recently discovered that there's something insanely satisfying about using a swear word as your corporate password.
- I've been printing out itineraries and making lists. We're getting close...
- But, of course, I've also been figuring out accommodations in Madison for State Wrestling. Ahh, this is craziness.
- I've also been writing my bio for the Arthritis Foundation. It's been really, really hard. I don't want to whine, but don't want to minimize the impact it has on my life and the life of my family.
- C-man's first words to me this morning were, "It's not my birthday anymore." Ah, the hardships of having a Monday birthday.
- I'm vacillating between wanting it to be Friday and for the week to go really slowly.
- But then it'll be vacation... Ahhhhh...
March 22, 2016
Another day of stuff
at 2:34 PM