- It's the end of the week. Well, close enough, anyway. Tomorrow begins the last bits of wrestling and the beginning of trip planning execution.
- Tomorrow is our day from Chicago to Sheboygan, or Passports to Weigh-in if you will.
- I feel like I'm getting sick. This cannot be happening right now.
- I'm hoping it's Spring allergies.
- I was asked to be the Jingle Bell Run Champion this year. Essentially, be one of the faces of the event. Kind of cool, since I think I actually have to do very little.
- Spring Break is officially in the 10 day forecast. Fiji is 88 degrees. God bless it.
- Staying away from sweets for the entirety of Lent has been really good for me. I wish I could keep this up forever.
- Beerman needs a new vehicle. I suppose it's time to start shopping. I really hate vehicle shopping.
- I ordered the bottom boards and top boards for my three new beehives that I'll be putting up this year. I have enough boxes already thanks to some pretty bad counting in previous years.
- Every time I think about my bees making the winter, I smile. It's so gratifying.
- I've been sleeping with a sticky hot patch on my lower back lately, and it's been working out well. Subscribe and Save by the case it is!
- I got my hair cut last night, and C-man gets his cut tonight. I went with a trim. C-man is talking getting it super short. What a difference a year makes.
- Tonight is about laundry and packing. Shit's getting real.
March 17, 2016
at 2:09 PM