March 10, 2016

Thursday 13


  1. I went to the chiropractor yesterday. I kept putting it off because I had so many work meetings, but was in more and more pain. I still hurt, but man, that's the only thing that even remotely gives me relief.
  2. I'm definitely scheduling a few more sessions before the long trip across the Pacific.
  3. C-man's birthday sleepover is tomorrow night. 4, 11 year old boys for the night. Every year I question why I do this.
  4. Who am I kidding? I do it because it's cheaper than a giant laser tag, that's why.
  5. I'm officially down 17 pounds since the beginning of the year. Another 5 would be nice.
  6. I'd really like a nap. Napping is entirely underrated.
  7. I have been mentally packing for our trip. Current temps in New Zealand are in the 70s, which is higher than the 60s I'd been expecting.
  8. If that holds, my mental packing may have to turn a hard right away from sweatshirts and into shorts! Although the nights are in the 40s, so maybe I'll keep some sweatshirts in the mix.
  9. I'm hoping to check to see whether my bees made it on Sunday. But we'll see how tired I am post-sleepover and wrestling tournament combo.
  10. I ordered my rental lens for the trip. I figured with those landscapes, I'm going to need something sweet.
  11. I spent two hours of my day in a meeting with a woman who had an upswing at the end of every sentence. She also used a lot of buzzwords. And ate stinky yogurt in an enclosed room. Not. Cool.
  12. Beerman is home from Denver. It's nice to have him back.
  13. Is it naptime yet?

No comments: