- I went to the chiropractor yesterday. I kept putting it off because I had so many work meetings, but was in more and more pain. I still hurt, but man, that's the only thing that even remotely gives me relief.
- I'm definitely scheduling a few more sessions before the long trip across the Pacific.
- C-man's birthday sleepover is tomorrow night. 4, 11 year old boys for the night. Every year I question why I do this.
- Who am I kidding? I do it because it's cheaper than a giant laser tag, that's why.
- I'm officially down 17 pounds since the beginning of the year. Another 5 would be nice.
- I'd really like a nap. Napping is entirely underrated.
- I have been mentally packing for our trip. Current temps in New Zealand are in the 70s, which is higher than the 60s I'd been expecting.
- If that holds, my mental packing may have to turn a hard right away from sweatshirts and into shorts! Although the nights are in the 40s, so maybe I'll keep some sweatshirts in the mix.
- I'm hoping to check to see whether my bees made it on Sunday. But we'll see how tired I am post-sleepover and wrestling tournament combo.
- I ordered my rental lens for the trip. I figured with those landscapes, I'm going to need something sweet.
- I spent two hours of my day in a meeting with a woman who had an upswing at the end of every sentence. She also used a lot of buzzwords. And ate stinky yogurt in an enclosed room. Not. Cool.
- Beerman is home from Denver. It's nice to have him back.
- Is it naptime yet?
March 10, 2016
at 11:15 AM