- I am packed and C-man is packed. I got us both into smaller suitcases to fit on the boat and in the RV. I was pretty impressed with myself.
- It was hard to try to think through what we'd need for 65 degree weather, since it's so far out of my range of comprehension right now.
- Fiji and New Zealand, here we come!
- Except for the extra socks and underwear and toiletries I need to do at the last minute.
- Tonight we'll be packing for the weekend trip to Madison.
- After my trip to get a pedicure.
- Last night I picked up my rental lens for the weekend. It's such a pretty lens.
- C-man's coach is trying to get me a press pass so I can be down on the floor for all the kids. That would be amazing.
- When I woke C-man up for school, I informed him it was his last day for 3 weeks. How crazy is that?
- Almost as crazy as him having no homework for the 2 weeks he's missing. I sure am glad I worried about how much school he was going to miss.
- I think I've written my bio for the Jingle Bell Walk champion for the Arthritis Foundation. I had a draft on the counter, and C-man found and read it. He told me he is going to grow up and become a scientist to cure arthritis. I guess that means it's done.
- Mentally, I'm totally past work. Which is hard considering I'm delivering performance reviews. At least I have a really good team.
- Almost there, people. Almost there!
March 24, 2016
at 10:00 AM