- I ate almost an entire sleeve of Lemonade cookies over 2 days. Damnit.
- I was marveling at an older lady in the store the other day and how well put together she was. I really aspire to be that way.
- But then I remember I'm the total mess who wears superhero t-shirts and ate a sleeve of Lemonade cookies. Probably not going to happen in this lifetime.
- The "kids" who worked for me way back in Boy Scout camp have found me on Facebook. It sort of ruined my vision of them not aging when I see them with kids and lives of their own. But still adorable to know where they are now.
- On the good side of things, seeing the sun has been glorious. I've really missed the sun.
February 21, 2017
How is it only Tuesday
at 9:19 AM