February 2, 2017

Thursday Thirteen


  1. This sweet little saw-whet owl was waiting for me when I got home Tuesday night. Gosh, I love these owls, but see them so rarely since they're so skittish. This owl, however, just sat and stared at me with total owl attitude. I kind of fell in love with him.
  2. C-man has another wrestling dual tonight. He's getting a forfeit, so just needs to go to get his hand raised. Kind of a bummer. But at least it'll mean less photos to edit for me.
  3. It's a home dual, so no team bus ride. Man, he loves that team bus ride.
  4. He started the season at 115.5, and is now 108. He's talking about taking it down to 105 for Regionals because it's supposed to be an easier path to State than 110. I'm so impressed with how he's just naturally doing this drop.
  5. I'm two weeks out from my back surgeon appointment. Since I haven't been sleeping past 3 a.m. because of the pain, I'm actually looking forward to it.
  6. Beasley has enjoyed 3 a.m. cuddles, though. So that's something.
  7. This weekend, we're wrestling on a Sunday in Watertown. It'll be our first Sunday tournament.
  8. The UPS guy keeps delivering the wrong packages to our house. The other night it was medications. Oy.
  9. Every day I watch the news. And every day I wonder how it can get any worse. And then it does. The Catholics have spoken out. The Mormons have spoken out. The Jews have spoken out. The Muslims have spoken out. Come on Evangelicals... Your move.
  10. I've discovered the crullers at work lately. That's a bad discovery for my bum. But oh my, so, so good.
  11. Valentines Day is coming up. Dang, I suppose I should start thinking through that.
  12. I'm looking forward to a nice sleep in on Saturday.
  13. How is it not Friday yet?

No comments: