November 26, 2006

Christmas Gifts

Well, I've got most of the kids I have to buy for done. Now it's the adults I have to worry about. It's amazing how everyone wants your specific list, but then when you ask them they say, "I don't know." or give you some lame idea that they wouldn't even buy themselves. Hrmph. Not that I'm into buying specific things that people ask for, but a general "These days I'm kind of getting into..." would sure be helpful. My husband is one of the worst, by the way. I've given away all the good ideas for him, and now I'm left with birthday AND Christmas. Maybe he'll get something from me that I want! :-) So far, the most ridiculous gift I've seen goes to redenvelope with an underwater MP3 player. What, in case I want to swim to tunes? I hope they work... can you imagine the shock if they didn't?

No comments: