November 23, 2006

What I'm Thankful For...

In no particular order, and not all-encompassing (but things I could think of right now):

  • A son who is playing with the mops right now
  • A husband who is lying in bed on a heating pad with a painful back because he slept on the floor in C-man's room so I could get a full night of sleep
  • 2 smelly dogs who want nothing more than to tell me how much they love me
  • A healthy family
  • Scoop and Benny - they give me a couple of minutes to myself
  • A job that pays me more than the median annual salary for a family of 4
  • Receiving more love than I could ever give out
  • Foot orthotics
  • Books
  • Warm Ovaltine
  • Long weekends
  • Having found a daycare C-man loves
  • New glasses
  • Mornings
  • Hiking outside
  • Morningstar Farms - without it C-man wouldn't eat
  • Having had the opportunity to go to so many countries
  • Being able to wear boots again
  • C-man's giggles

No comments: