November 7, 2006

San Francisco Update

Okay, here's something that could change your life: http://gethuman.com/us/ This is a website that will link you to just about every imaginable US company and how to get to a REAL PERSON instead of an automatic prompt. This could make me a new woman. No guarantees that the person will be American or speak English, but regardless, I could become a new woman. On the San Francisco stuff... Yesterday, after a full day of class (which isn't half-bad, by the way), we went to see the tourist sights. I saw Alcatraz in the distance (not up close), sea lions (not nearly as stinky as the seals in South Africa, by the way), the Bay Aquarium, Chic's Restaurant, and O'Reilly's pub. A decent night, all in all, except for all the work chatter. Bleh. Why do people do that so much? Natural tendency, I guess. Today will be another day in class. I'm working on getting out of here Wednesday night, but I don't know how successful I'll be. Happy Election Day!

No comments: