November 28, 2006

Goals

2007 is fast approaching. And despite not yet having a babysitter (working hard on that one though), I have begun to think about my 2007 goals. The 2006 initiative was 52 books in 52 weeks. I should have that one accomplished by the end of the week, plus get a few more done by the end of the year. I'm over-achieving a bit, which is nice. I'm reading the Constant Princess by Philipa Gregory. I like her other stuff. So far so good. I'm almost done with Three Dog Life. Pretty sad, but well done. So back to the question... What to do in 2007? If you've got a reasonable idea for my personal enrichment, leave me a line. C-man's still sick. I took him to school today, and he didn't even wake up. Changed him, dressed him, put his coat and shoes on... still sleeping. Pretty amazing how he can't sleep all night, but then can't wake up once it's time to. Beerman tried to help last night, but no dice when C-man cried, "MOMMY!" I need to take a day off just to catch up.

No comments: