November 25, 2006

It's Only Saturday

Whew, it's only Saturday. I love the extra days off. I have 3 days to burn before the end of the year. 1 will have to be for our trip to Chippewa Falls. I need to place the other two strategically to maximize my sleep time. Beerman and I ended up going back out in the rat-race yesterday morning around 9-ish. He bought a cordless drill at Sears on sale for $39.99. Since he had a $40 gift card from my parents from his birthday last year, he ended up paying about $2.50 for a $90 drill. He was thrilled. We also went to Toys R Us and got a 7" portable DVD player for C-man. It wasn't the 9" one from Kohl's that I wanted, but those were sold out by 5:05 a.m. So the rat race sort of paid off. From here on out, I'm doing mostly online shopping. Notre Dame plays USC at 7 tonight. C-man woke up saying "Football!" While I've nurtured it, he has an innate love for the game. When he's bored, he brings us the remote and says, "GO!" "Football!" Gotta love that kid.

No comments: