November 20, 2006

Headache, headache, go away for another day!

My head has been pounding for the last few days. I know it's allergies, but it doesn't help the pain any. Yesterday, I successfully spilled a large latte (which I had been so looking forward to after fighting the mall crowd) all over the car, ordered a Hawaiian pizza - not with pineapple but pepperoni, and had zero patience with C-man. It was horrible. I've been so scatter-brained, and nothing seems to help. But at least I've got a stinky latte-smelling car to show for it. I've been trying to get our family Christmas picture taken. Our old place shut down, and nobody seems to want to photograph a child and 2 oversized stinky dogs. Go figure. I've got a line on one lady, but she can't get us in for a bit. So I won't make my December 1st deadline, but whatever. With this headache, just getting something crossed off my list feels like an accomplishment. I did find the clothes for us to wear, which was a bonus. Speaking of lists - I need gloves. Rileydog has successfully eaten every pair I've ever owned. So if anyone needs a gift for me - I need gloves! I need a winter coat to go with those gloves, but that's a different issue. In another mini-rant, I hate the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. I renewed our subscription, only to have them lose it. In one of the umpteen calls, they said they found it, and we were clear. Well, we're not getting a damn paper any longer. When I go online to renew, it gives me an error message: "Sorry, our subscription service is unable to process your request at this time." Today I held for 34 minutes, and still didn't get a live person on the phone. Guess they don't want my subscription. Grrr!! I've also discovered why I hate my trail mix so much. Beerman has been rifling through and eating the M&Ms, and C-man has been rifling through and eating the raisins. So I'm left with some chintzy peanuts. Bleh!

No comments: