December 18, 2006

DTE 0

Thursday night I had a nightmare. I was driving in my car, and the DTE (distance 'till empty) was at 1. Friday afternoon I was late to meet our photographer (your holiday card should have been in your box today). I was not quite there, and the DTE was 2. I ran on 0 for a couple of miles until I could get to the gas station. For those of you who don't know me well, this was a nightmare. Today was one of those DTE 0 days... I got to work, pulled in my parking spot, and the guy next to me opens his door wide... smashing into the side of me. I actually felt the whiplash. Good thing his crappy Corolla is no match for my bitchin' van. Then I got to work, went to turn on my computer, and realized I had left it at home. I had meetings until 11, so left after that. But by that point, I was frazzled. Every meeting running late, and then racing 20 mph above the speed limit to get to C-man's daycare by 6 p.m. Whew... glad to be home.

No comments: