December 5, 2006

Mission Accomplished

I finished my 52nd book last night - Three Dog Life. It's not on my recommended list unless you want to be bored and depressed. I finished my 53rd book today - The Constant Princess. It's by Philipa Gregory and about Catherine of Aragon, married to Henry VIII. I like the Philipa Gregory stuff and would recommend it if you're into that genre. We've been watching the Sopranos - 6th season. Man, that season sucks. So disappointing. We've been getting a few Christmas cards here and there. It makes me sad because I don't have mine yet. We only got the photo taken Sunday, and I haven't even seen them yet. Poop. I hate being this late. My right eye is red, irritated and really gross looking. How do you know if it's pink eye? I've never had it. It hurts like hell though. St. Nick comes tonight. C-man is getting more in the Bob the Builder hand-sized trucks. He didn't have Muck or Roley yet. In other advancements, he can now sing the theme song. I haven't decided if that's good or bad yet... Hope St. Nick brings you all you wish for!

No comments: