December 17, 2006

Weekend Wrapup

Saturday we went to Stevens Point for my family's Christmas gathering. Way too much food, and good conversation. It's always good to see the niece and nephews... the loot wasn't bad either. I got a GPS, gloves, and bird bath. C-man got a train set, Sesame Stree tool belt, some trucks, a DVD, and I know something else, but it's alluding me right now. Beerman had his birthday celebration plus Christmas, so ended up with loads of good stuff: hot sauce, crock pot, MP3 player, and a power washer. The best line of the weekend was from my nephew who was playing a video game: "Pussy Puss-nuts, eat my dirt!" After that, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for some good cheer. We came back today. We're exhausted and grumpy. 3 days off, and I need 3 more. Maybe I could tell my boss to "Eat my dirt!" without the pussy puss-nuts part... Then again, maybe not.

No comments: