December 6, 2006

Happy St. Nick's!

So there was a session on work-life balance at work today. In my 1-hour session, I learned that I shouldn't do anything, but instead hire it all to be done for me. And when I'm in the poor-house and can't pay my electric bill, I'll be sure to call that class facilitator and let her know. One tip was actually to get into transcendental meditation. Sure, I'll sit on the floor and meditate while C-man jumps on top of my with Muck and Roley singing, "Bob Builder - Fix it!" I live on Rexleigh Drive, not Walden Pond, lady. St. Nick came and was very good to me... jammies from Ann Taylor - Loft. Love that. The other notable thing about today is that it's December 6th, and every single piece of my Advent chocolate has gone to C-man. He gets so excited when it's time for his "TREAT!" that I can't deny him. Damnit.

No comments: