December 23, 2006

Ironies

I bought a pack of scissors today because I can never find mine, and when I do, they're dull. When I got them home, I realized that they were sealed in such a way to need scissors to open them. I took a bottle of insanely expensive French wine to my former boss for Christmas. I took it over about 5 hours before she boarded a plane to Paris. While shopping at our hardware store, we heard an old guy employee complaining about the Muslims of the world, and how there won't be peace until "they're all dead." Okay, that one's not ironic, just so incredibly stupid that I had to include it. I won't be shopping there again. It's the final craa-zy night of Hanaukkah. If that's your holiday, enjoy. My in-laws come tomorrow to celebrate Christmas. I still can't believe they're not staying overnight, but that's their choice. My parents come Christmas night as their springboard to a winter in Florida. So it's looking to be family-filled for the next few days. Enjoy your holidays! Here's hoping you get all you asked for. And if not, then go buy it yourself.

No comments: