December 10, 2006

Pet Peeves of the Holidays

1. People who send cards and have an apostrophe on their name. For example "The Smith's". The Smith's what? The Smith's card? A little lesson - an apostrophe announces ownership or posession. Please, for the love of God, do not include an apostrophe in your name if you send me a card. I just can't post it on my wall if it's grammatically incorrect. 2. Photographers who take your picture for a Christmas card, and then go MIA. Do not tell me you'll take my picture, do just that, and then ignore me for a week. It's the 10th of December, for God's sake, and I haven't even seen our photo yet, let alone gotten it printed and mailed. UGH! At this rate, I'm going to end up with New Years cards... for 2008! 3. Headaches that won't go away. I actually had a nose bleed on the massage table yesterday morning. I was so embarassed.

No comments: