May 8, 2010

Sports Superstar

Today was golf lesson #2.
But for me, it was one more striking moment where I realized how un-babyish my son really is getting.  He stands there and listens so intently to what the coaches have to say.  There's no whining or crying that it was cold or rainy like some of the others.  And when they tell him to move his feet like this, or to imagine a line drawn in front of his putter, you can see the wheels turning in his head to figure out how to get it just right.
But then it was time for a chocolate chip cookie that the Tiger Tots get immediately after the lesson. And his unbridled enthusiasm as his chubby hands reached onto the plate to pick the perfect one reminded me again that thankfully, he's still only 5.

2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Look at that face. Great!

*mingle*

jon said...

handsome geocacher!!!
I noticed post secrets is crossed off your list. Hmmm!
You like cows? We have two holsteins on our front entry. No milk....made of cement.