May 14, 2010

Things are looking up

Lions Gorge Nature Preserve Waterfowl Production Area

Wine club is tonight. It's petite sirah at my house.  The pears are poached.  The old ratty hide-a-bed is taken outside (in the front yard, a la Sanford and Son, waiting for the village to take it away).  The outside lamps that burned out over winter have been replaced so people can identify my house. I had a nice breakfast with my husband today. C-man and Harry are thrilled to go hang out with Great Grandma tonight. And I'm heading to get my hair highlighted.  Overall, things are still firmly on the suck side of the spectrum.  But at least for today, they are definitely drinkinglooking up.

4 comments:

Indigo said...

That'd be hilarious if the ratty old hide-a-bed is still there tonight. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hello, That’s My Answer sent me.

That's a stunning photo.

Riknata Prince said...

Hello there. That's My Answer led me here.

Awesome picture, yeah! Mind if I use this as a desktop wall?

Jennifer said...

You can resuse the photos for your own personal use, but if you're using them beyond that, I'd appreciate you asking. Thanks for stopping by!