December 30, 2010

By the numbers

11- Years ago today, I met my husband at the Milwaukee Ale House
31- Spots in my drywall that were patched and are now trying to dry in spite of the rain so I can paint them
30- Minutes waiting in line to buy tickets to see the mummies at the Milwaukee Public Museum
10- Minutes until C-man proclaimed he was done with the mummy exhibit because the music was giving him a headache. (To his credit, the music was grating)
3- Candles I have lit in our bedroom to try to get rid of some strange stink that began yesterday and I cannot pinpoint nor get rid of
3- Months since I've been well
11- Days left on this latest course of antibiotics. I'm so tired of being sick and not getting better, I could just scream
1- Day left of 2010, and then it's time for the resolutions to begin

No comments: